This rate calculator will help you determine the actual cost for your large event conference calls.
- Simply enter the number of invitations you are sending out
- In the % of Registrations enter the number of people you expect to actually register for the call
- Enter the number of actual attendees you expect to participate in the live call
- Enter the duration of the conference call in the fields below and click calculate.
- If you want to offer the ability to allow people to listen via internet add in the % you expect will use that feature. If you will not be offering this option put in 100%.
This calculator can be used for phone only attendees, Internet-only or a hybrid of phone and Internet attendees.
The total cost includes operator assistance, recording, branded registration page, Q&A, reporting showing participant list with caller ID and join/leave timestamps.
All pricing is for calls during regular hours of 6 am – 6 pm ET Monday – Friday. Please add 10% for extended hours.
Example of a Typical Scenario
Based on many years of experience with large event calls, we have found that:
- 50% of your contact database that you send your invitations to will register.
- 65% actually attend the live event out of the 50% of people who register .
- 30% of the attendees will choose to listen via the Internet if you offer the ability to listen via the Internet then
When you calculate your rate estimate, please take this into consideration to get a more accurate estimation.